Friday, November 6, 2015

Growth Mindset: Week 11

And if I try Harder, I can Climb Higher: Blogspot

I chose this meme in light of my past week or two of school. I had a ton going on-probably the busiest time of the semester so far. With the ominous, seemingly endless, workload I had in front of me, I almost didn't even know where to start. But, now that it's over, it's easy to see how that hard work has payed off. It could have been easy to just rush through the assignments to get them out of the way as quick as possible. But actually taking the time and putting forth the effort, while that sometimes cost you sleep, gets you the grade that you want and just gives you a feeling of accomplishment. I've have definitely rushed through assignments before, and I never felt any better once they were done because I knew I could have tried harder, and I knew that my grade would reflect that. By making that a habit, I have seen my grades go up pretty drastically, and that is going to help me in the long run. 

No comments:

Post a Comment