Monday, November 30, 2015

Growth Mindset: Week 13



Change: Blogspot
I feel like this meme is appropriate for this time period in my life and in the coming months/years. I am about to graduate this December and with that comes huge changes to my life and everything I’ve known for my entire educational career. During school I have had to work and from work and school I have learned the things that I do not like, which has been baby steps leading to what would truly make me happy. I think that with anything in life if you are not happy or not satisfied with your life you have to take baby steps to change and it will eventually lead you to the life you want. If you sit placid and simply content then you will never be truly happy with what you’re doing. To start anything meaningful in life is hard work and it all starts from somewhere. That’s why I think it’s important to decide where you want to go and start today on getting there even if it’s not much. The “waiting around” is what kills people, which is why I plan on starting with my “small steps” straight out of college while I have the drive and the freedom to do so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment