Friday, November 6, 2015

Famous Last Words: Week 11

This week was another busy one. Unfortunately, I started to lag behind in this class. I wasn't able to complete the reading diaries or write a story, so I am knocking out all of the extra credit to help make up for it now that my schedule has slowed down a little bit.

This week I had a 2 page mini essay, a 150 page book, three chapters of another book, a research paper proposal that included a thesis statement, bibliography, and explanation of the question, significance, etc.., and then to top that off I had a 3,500 words draft due for my capstone project. All of this, with the exception of the 150 page book, was due by Wednesday. I'm not going to lie, it was a pretty miserable week, but I'm glad that it is all out of the way. Hopefully now, with the majority of my capstone done, the rest of the semester won't be so bad.

File:FileStack retouched.jpg  
Lots of Paper: Wiki Commons 

1 comment:

  1. Oh! I think the week you are describing here totally describes my current situation, ugh. I have two exams on Wednesday and a six page paper all due on that day as well. And this so called break has done nothing but set me behind :( I'm going to have a pretty sleep-free rest of the week so I better brace myself for that knock out. On the bright side though, we are almost done! May the odds be ever in your favor!

    ReplyDelete