Thursday, October 29, 2015

Growth Mindset: Week 10

Growth Mindset Memes: Blogspot

I chose this meme because it related to my reading for this week and the writing I chose to do. This also caught my attention because I changed my major after my sophomore year from International Business to International Studies. While I excelled in the business classes, I didn't enjoy the material and found myself skipping class, which lead to me dropping a few classes. After thinking about it and talking with my parents, I decided to switch to International Studies. I have thoroughly enjoyed my new major and no longer feel bogged down when I have to go to class or work on assignments. I think following your passions is a very important thing to remember. I think this is the only way you can truly put forth your best effort. 

No comments:

Post a Comment