Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Famous Last Words: Week 14

This week I did was not able to complete both Readings, instead I had to use my Reading Diary A in place for B. The holidays were a crazy busy time and I was still rushing around on Monday and completely forgot. I chose another online PDE over the Buddhist tradition. The readings were very interesting, so it is a shame I was unable to complete both.

For the writing this week, I don’t think I would consider it my best work. I chose one of the stories from the reading called “The Hare Who Ran”. It was a very interesting story, but I was not able to recreate as good as I would have liked. I drew upon my childhood memories of snow days to reimagine the story. However, the snow days were some of the best times “back in the day” so I got a little nostalgic while I was writing.

As far as other people’s wriring, Heather’s storybook project really caught my attention. I don’t know how that was the first time I’d visited her storybook, but it was very well written and have a very cool layout that matched well with the overall theme.

My other classes have not been so bad this week. I had my first round of presentations, which is the first sign of the semester really coming to an end. I have spent most of this week just preparing the final two weeks of the semester, which will be filled with writing papers, presentations, and studying for finals.

Outside of school, I have to say it was very nice to be able to spend time with family last week. It’s always nice to get to spend time with people you don’t always get to see during the holidays. It definitely makes the hectic end to the semester easier to deal with.

Turkey Time (2389007211).jpg
Turkey Time: Wiki Commons

No comments:

Post a Comment