Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Reading Feedback: Week 14

This week I chose the Eastern Stories and Legends by Marie Shedlock. It is an online PDE. Again, I chose this version because of its convenience as being accessible online but also because it had to do with the Buddhist tales. The reading was very straightforward and easy to follow. I liked this reading because it used animals to tell the tales, something that almost always makes the situation clearer. There was no detailed reading guides for this week's selection, however it did designated several stories as ones that need to be skipped, so that helped me manage my time better. The reading came form the Baldwin Project site. It liked this a lot because it had big bold texts, so it was very easy to read and keep your place. 

Teaching Buddha Shakyamuni: Wiki Commons

No comments:

Post a Comment